Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sun tanned toes ticklin' the Sand, Cold Drink chillin' in my right Hand

Me & the girls and mom & dad headed out to the beach but of course not without some things happening....



First off a couple of weeks ago my mom called just to ask something about where we were staying..that's when they informed her that the woman she booked with booked us at the wrong place!!! Soo that wasn't gonna work considering we were going with a bunch of people and we wanted to layout on the beach with them! Sooo anyway that lady was very rude and rooms at the Calypso 4th of July weekend are hard to come by!


Anyway, we finally got a room but we lost the bunk beds this time!




We got down there that Sunday an hour and a half before check-in but they said the room is ready then they said.......hold on a minute the ppl that stayed in it before smoked and their not suppose to sooo were gonna clean it real good.(the manager was a smoker and she said ohhh this is bad!)




So they changed they air filter,cleaned furniture, all kinds of things... Eventhough I hate smoke I really thought how bad can it be?!? After beeing in the room 5 minutes I said we can't stay here!!! (oh and did i mention hallie already had a cold and the girl has allergies?!?)




Oh course they pulled the we don't have anymore available and my mom was falling for it! I said oh no this place is huge somebody had to have canceled or something soo we moved from the 2nd floor to the 22nd AND went from a 1 bedroom to a 3!!! yippeee!!



And let me tell you about the about the beach pictures.....



Friday night we had everything together we came in from the beach got everybody ready to head out to take pics on the beach. The girls were in such a good mood too!




Just as we were about to head out the door Hal slipped on the ceramic tile floor and hurt her mouth as was looking at it and blood starting pouring!! And all over her white dress I might add :( luckily it was only a busted lip. So needless to say we had to wait till Saturday night...


She was terrified of the pirate till he made her a poodle :)






Some of my moms friends and me at Angelo's..... and I was reminded why I'm not a fan of this place!


Choo-Choo Train at Pier Park







And Daddy finally made it down there from Chi-Town...he got to go to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field!

No comments:

Post a Comment