Thursday, September 24, 2009

Start of Fall

Whoa........


I know I'm way behind on the blogs! Soooo it is now September and Brinley Kate has since started preschool, the preschool choir at church,football season has started and my mother-in-law has officially had her Christmas decorations up for over a week.



I haven't had many chances to blog well since i have a child named Hallie and haven't had a moment without her in say a while. So I'm now blogging on a commercial break from Grey's...

Brinley kate's First Day of Preschool :( sniff,sniff

ballet class w/ Ms. Heather!

1 comment:

  1. hey megan,
    i couldn't figure any other way to get a message to you. i rented the moonwalk from bobby busby, horsecreek rentals. they have a website. the guy is from dora. it was $125 for the moonwalk, and he came and set it up and then came back and took it down. very reasonable i think...
    trisha

    ReplyDelete