Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi there! Yes, it's me Megan. I know it has been awhile but I'm finally here again.
Things have happened since the last time I blogged. Let's see we sold our house (Praise The Lord!) what a stess relief! We had Easter, B.K's birthday, Moved in with my parents, My B'day, and most recently Scotty left for Germany.
Soo eventhough I think I thought I might have more time to blog and stuff while living back with my parents...I thought wrong! My parents house is I guess averaged sized but with the added stuff and added people it's quite cramped. I'm ready for us to find a house get back to our routine you know the one where the kids slept in their own beds and I actually went to sleep with my husband in the bed too?!? But that will have to wait 5 more weeks till he comes back from Europe......
So we have started the house hunting process. We did not do too much of this when we bought our first house we picked the neighborhoods we liked and went from their. It's different this time we know more of what we like and don't like but mostly it is about having enough room to accomodate us as a family. Ouch! The prices in Spanish Fort are outrageous by my standards anyway.... Were are looking there and Daphne so we will see! I guess I can be a tad picky when it comes to certain things about homes or I know what my husband will fix and what he won't ! ha
At some point I will put some pics up of the recent events in our lives!!! But it's hard to do that when yo mama is always screaming at you to get your child! Peace Out Girl Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment