Friday, August 20, 2010

Design Decisions

Here is some different ideas I am thinking about for our Kitchen. See what you think!
I love these barstools! They cost a fortune normally but saw them on Overstock $109.00 for Two! Regular $549.99
I suppose I could do white barstools too but I don't think I like these with the "X".
Soo.. I am trying to decide what to do with my kitchen...as I said before hubs won't let me paint the cabinets white. So, I'm trying to lighten it up with my cabinets being walnut.

I believe this was the kitchen in one of my mags. a few months back just lovin' the wall color/backsplash in grays.
Up close of backsplash...I love classic subway tile
 I am gonna paint my table (it is light wood now so I'm thinking antique white??) But don't want my chairs to match it...but don't know if I want to do them black or not?!? I am what you would say "Wishy Washy"....

1 comment:

  1. I love subway tile, too and am seriously thinking of making it the backsplash in our new house as well!! Good luck on your decision!

    ReplyDelete