Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House........

          Well......I guess since I do not want to do it on Facebook yet ,I should do it on here. Two days after Christmas we found out were expecting baby #3! Wheww. It's still kinda scares me just saying it.  I'm due August 30th and it from what it appears on FB this week I'm definitely not the only one due in August! Something must have been in the water in Corner/Helena.

  Brinley Kate is so overjoyed she can't stand it! She said I've been praying everyday for a baby brother or sister and the Lord has answered my prayers! She has asked me and Scotty way too many questions concerning how I knew I was pregnant....  Anyway, we are excited/nervous pretty much the same way we have been with each kid I reckon'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment