Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cara's Birthday ~May 12th~



Today is Cara's Birthday and I just wanted to celebrate her! We are in our 16th year as friends!

(7th grade ~I think my hair is this color cause us two put peroxide on our hair..)
Going to "The Club" at 16 and nooo I would never let my daughters ever wear what I have on!!
We meet when I was the new kid in 3rd grade and I think I followed her around so much that she finally decided we'd be friends. We went on to go to jr. high and high school together and countless activites together. We were TROUBLE!
Us two have survived through it all together from crazy boys, arguments, girl drama,dangerous situations,wild weekends, and did a say boys?!?
Although our lives are different now I'm married with 2 beautiful little girls and she's still a single gal were still Best Friends.
And just so you know Cara I'm praying for you to find an AMAZING man! I love you and so glad I've got to share so much with you.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love those childhood friends!!

    We're going to Disney World the 8th, We're getting one last free plane ride in while Emory's still under 2. Chris has a class schedule down there so the hotel and his ticket is paid for, in other words, it's a deal we just couldn't pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you 2 dressed up to go out at 16 is hysterical! You 2 were so totally body-shopped out that it is hilarious! I was probably trying to sneak in that night too! love It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Thanks for the prayers, but I'm not really looking! I'm gonna be too busy with nursing school to for a man!!

    <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete