Monday, May 4, 2009

Stadiumfest

We took the girls to Stadiumfest.

I'm hoping if the guys decide to do this next year the rearrange somewhat different it was good but hot & exhausting w/ the kids.


On the phone at the Bronner Burgess Playground.

See the kid with the mullet in the back? The WHOLE family had mullets! And their were at least 3 little boys & the dad too.


I'm really disapointed that I missed Chris Tomlin I heard it was a really awesome worship experience and all those speakers I missed! But 3 hours worth and the kids & us were beat.
I didn't even get to see Rick and Bubba while I was there!

Short Tee & his little boy Isaiah. Ya'll just had to see this kids moves lets just say They got it crunk up in there!



Mullet boy again....he thought he could mess with Hallie..she put him in his place.


And the best part Bob the Tomato!










No comments:

Post a Comment