Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tennessee Shopping Trip

Here is Toni, Me, and Stacey.


Here is my mother-in-law's suv.

by the way we went shopping again after this..........


us again.
So, last weekend me, my MIL and SIL went on a 4 day 3 night trip to Sevierville to go Christmas Shopping at the Outlets. We met the Tucker girls there (Toni and Becky)!
I did no where near the shopping as my MIL or SIL (in this case) did but I did get some done & scored a new Coach (outlet price my dear's)........ But I'm such a tight wad that purchase is killing me!!!
As I've stated before my MIL has had her Christmas Tree's up (all 9) since early September and the whole house full out. So, of course she stopped at Target on the way there and purchased a small tree to go in our hotel room. She also brought along wrapping paper, ribbon, etc. so we could wrap presents as we bought them. I said thanks but no thanks! I'll wrap the gifts AFTER Thanksgiving, ha!
I wish I enjoyed Christmas nearly as much but truth is when you get married and have kids it becomes so stressful financially that it takes the focus on what the holiday is all about CHRIST and decorating in August/September just wants to make me say Bah Humbug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment