Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorating ideas



Here is some rooms decorated for Christmas I got off Southern Loving's Website. I couldn't find any pictures on there of their current December issue. If ya'll hadn't got ya'll's copy go out and get it you shall not be disappointed :) It's super thick and my favorite is a lake house in Columbiana loveeee it.





I like that these wreaths are on each window simple statement but i like it.



I like this room even if it wasn't Christmas time.. love that floral fabric on those chairs w/ the striped pillow. And I'm always a sucker for bamboo shades.

i like Christmas decorations even more when their not over done. I don't have that much in the living room right now.. but the added stuff is making me feel a bit claustophobic/stressed out feeling haha. i'm not a minimalist but believe their should be a cut off for how much stuff can go in one room!Nothing more Southern than a Magnolia Wreath----To hang your wreath, tie fishing line to the form and loop the line over a finishing nail driven into the top of the window frame. Red velvet ribbon hides the fishing line and nail. Finish with a festive bow.

1 comment:

  1. how did your very first christmas party go? can't wait to hear about it!

    trisha

    ReplyDelete