Tuesday, February 17, 2009












Here is some pics of the girls from this past weekend. Scotty has basketball games on Sunday and this time they played at Hayden Elementary so there was a playground there! Since BK kept running out on the court interrupting the game telling Daddy it was time to go we decided to go play! Hallie might be small but I'm a tellin' you she can play with the big kids!




So lastweek I realized our dryer was coming on and getting really hot whennnn I wasn't turning the thang on. Ummm... can you say SCARY?! It could have possibly burned the freakin' house down! Soo I had somebody to come look at it today....yeah I think my dryer scared him. When he pulled it out he told me to come look there were sparks flying and it had lightning going on he said my dryer was plain crazy. Soo after paying for that visit all for him to tell me it was probably just be better to get a new one! Gahh that's not exactly something I'm pumped up to buy.



On another note I'm trying to get rid of at least the stuff the girls have both worn so I decided to sell stuff at Bargains on The Bluff. I'll give them Methodist props its one organized deal they got going on. But as of right now I have about 100 items I'm selling sooo I've printed about half the tags, pinned them on clothes, put them on bags with packing tape,and stuck myself with pins a zillion times. AND their all over the house along with scissors, packing tape, my pale green tags, hangers, ziplock bags etc. My husbands about to shoot me!




1 comment:

  1. I really need to do that, what's the website to find out more about it? Are you loving your camera?

    ReplyDelete