Thursday, February 12, 2009

Soo here's a recap of my week. I've been gone everyday and everynight this week but can't recall where all I've been at the moment. Monday I decided to take the kids to Watermark Outlets......by myself! Is there something wrong me?!? D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r! But did manage to grab some good stuff for BK. Wednesday, I took Hal to the doctor my mom and BK went too. Here's what went down: A mom comes in right behind us with her two boys around 7 and 8. She seemed like she had a bad attitude from the moment she came in, it seemed her boys could do nothing right in her eyes. So we were sitting across from them and anyone who knows my youngest child knows she can't sit still! Sooo I let her walk a little on the floor.. well she took off as fast as she could crawling. So my mom went to get her and held her hand as she walked her back. Soo the lady with the boys starts talking to them and pointing at my child and saying this: "OMG I would never let ya'll have got down on this nasty floor that is so disgusting people let their kids do that!" Welll I'm in shock and biting my lip hard and about that time they call "Haley" as they say it. My mom didn't here it or she might have came unglued I'm really surprised I didn't whoa did that tick me off! How dare her?! I'm a germaphob in my own right but that was just rude!Ok enough with my rant about that! After they doctor I went to a consignment shop in Vestavia where I scored several smocked dresses! Somebody has just brought them in! Today I went to the Mt.Vernon Kingdom Kids Consignment Sale where I got some really great stuff including another smocked dress and some PuddleJumpers sandals. Thennn I went to my favorite place TARGET! I got a bathcabinet 75% off that means $99.99 on for $24.99! (I'll post pics when DH gets it put together..it hasn't got it out of the car yet) I also got a Sweet Canvas picture for a little of nothing thats getting put up for a dirty santa gift :) Yea for Sales!I can't post pics on the computer so I'll do that on the next one. Holllaa

No comments:

Post a Comment