Thursday, February 26, 2009

On my good behavior...

While Brinley Kate was on the Phone with another 2-year-old today she started telling her about Barack Obama. Am I influencing my 2 year a little much? bahaha. She's so proud cause she knows the presidents name and I even keep my trap shut. No need to preach to my 2 year old why she should vote conservative and that I couldn't stand the policies of our new president or congress. Or should I.....? I reckon I'll get her a Weepublican shirt soon enough.

Our pastor has called for fasting one day a week till Easter (which is 7 wks).

Did I mention how pumped I was that my Baptist preacher mentioned fasting?!?

Scotty knew I was beaming with exitement during the service. I always harp on how the Baptists leave out things & that being one of them. Just another reason why I just Pastor Kevin! He ain't afraid to be a little Bapticostal..... Today's the first day of Lent which I have never observed but my Catholic sista's do. But from what I know about it think we other denominations should observe it to I read in the newspaper today that a few baptist churches in the area are starting to observe it.

I'm really tired of my husband working and going to school full time! I need to see my other half!But call us crazy but I'm thinking of going back to school too....

If only I would finally know what I want to be when I grow up!


I'm a consignor in the "Bargains On The Bluff" so I get to shop early tomorrow I hope I find some fabulous deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment