Friday, April 17, 2009

Bittersweet

We have a new cousin..............
Introducing
Avarie Belle Taylor
April 14,2009 7lbs 12oz.

Looks just like her daddy and big sister.

I love baby feet!

And today is her daddy's birthday.....
He never got a chance to meet her.
My cousin (her daddy) committed suicide in August. His wife found out after he died that she was pregnant. So I guess in some ways this baby is comforting...that there is another part of him around.
Any death is difficult but whoa this kind has to be the hardest.
His birthday is exactly 2 weeks before mine. We had birthday parties together growing up. I am an only child so he went with me and my parents on most all of our vacations. He spent the night with me all the time where he frequently wet my bed!
After I had Brinley Kate he was right behind me having one of his own less than a year later...Miss Alyssa. So I thought that was great that we would have little girls to grow up together like we did. You just never know what the future holds.
But I know God is still in control.


No comments:

Post a Comment