Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brinley Kate's Birthday

Miss Brinley Kate Boshell @ 2 weeks old....where did the time go ?!? She's 3 Today!
She woke in some ill mood for her b'day I'll tell ya that. There were both crying & having meltdowns while I was trying to get us out the door meanwhile I was about to have a breakdown.

When we finally got in the car & on our way we met Scotty,my mom & grandparents for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen & Brin loved it! And I'm so glad you just never know these days... then my grandparents took Hallie While me,scotty,mom took B.K to get some shoes at Kicks then Scotty left to go to class. So me & mom took her to the mall and told her she could build-a-bear. But she spotted the Disney store first she was loving it and we saw Pastor Kevin & Kayla in there so her & Kayla played with everything in there!

We finally made it to Build-a-Bear at this point she was really tired I think she would have enjoyed it better earlier none the less we somehow ended up with a bear named Oscar in a golf outfit.
But of course we couldn't leave the mall without riding the merry-go-round...

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you had a blog???? I'm lovin your posts too cute!

    ReplyDelete