Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 09

The Easter Bunny visited the Boshells.

Brinley Kate & Cousin Shelby


Hallie kept her bow on through church and I know that's as much as I can ask from her...




B.K doesn't want her pic taken anymore I had to be quick!




Stacey with her beau Austin.


Granny...(isn't her hair looking a little red?) I bet my crazy great aunt dyed it. Oh well she's smokin' hot for 91!


B.K made the Easter Bunny her slave she made it carry around her basket & cater to her every need.






We spent easter at my mom & dad's where my dad's 5 brothers & sisters came over with there kids,grandkids,stepgrandkids etc. then Scotty's parents came,some of my mom's side of the family & others. Were talkin about 75 ppl.
Kudos to me I made my first casserole. It was about time I became equipped to make this Southern dish. You know this is how we help a friend faced with death or disaster down here. This was my greatest weakness as a Southerner and..I conquered it.






























No comments:

Post a Comment