Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Showers & Birthday Partis

Well the weekend went a little different than planned...
Scotty skipped the house project Saturday morning to sleep in till 9 which he never does (and I'm sure he's really glad he did now!)
Me & the girls had yet another baby shower Saturday(thank the Lord no red punch at this one!)

Did I mention our big flat screen TV totally died a few wks ago? So we went all over the place looking for a part to fix it Saturday night & ended up at the Galleria RadioShack..And of course we had no stroller in the back. But he worked out good we went there,got something to eat, rode the carousel and that was probably the perfect time length at the mall for the kids!

After we got home we were all in our bed trying to get the girls to sleep when Scotty's phone rang! There was a major fire at work and he had to go investigate! He was gone till 5 o'clock Sunday! My poor hubby :(



On Sunday we celebrated my Great-Grandmother's 91st B'day!


A
And it was Miss MaKenna's 1st B'day!







And as you can see my family is having a long string of girls at the moment!
The Sixth girl in a row is on her way! Me and my cousins (and my aunt!) all have little girls close in age!


And....I hafta rant about this though. I know my family has ALOT of smokers but if your gonna do it please back away from me & my children! Don't try to help my kid tie her shoe with a cig hanging from your mouth!!It smells awful, gives me a headache ,and its really bad for all of us!!!
You know were just a bunch of classy Folks........


















1 comment:

  1. We do need to get together. Kids or not...it's kind of hard to do anything without them but it sure would be nice!

    ReplyDelete