Sunday, March 1, 2009

I found this Disturbing

Yesss I know rappers never usually stand for anything good or anyone famous in general but......
I've always gave the shadow of the doubt for them I guess my excuse for sometimes I can't help but turn on a lil' rap mood???

Anyway.... this was on my webpage welcome screen found& it disturbing!I'm gonna hafta go to Foxnews.com to find out more on this! I don't think anything good comes out of Chicage but that's just me!

Snoop Dogg appears at Nation of Islam convention
Published: 3/1/09, 8:25 PM EDTROSEMONT, Ill. (AP) - Snoop Dogg is among several rappers attending the Nation of Islam's annual convention in a Chicago suburb.
Wearing sunglasses, a dark suit and a tie, Snoop spoke briefly in front of thousands on Sunday and praised the Chicago-based movement's Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Farrakhan has long held relationships with rappers and hip-hop artists. Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, called himself the leader of the "hip-hop community" and says he'll always seek out the minister.
Snoop gave a $1,000 donation to the Nation of Islam, then sat on stage as Farrakhan spoke for more than three hours. Rapper Doug E. Fresh also attended but didn't speak publicly.


Ohhh Snoop Dogg what you could have done what that $1000 dollars for the good!!!! This news came to me just after Friday I heard he was headlining the Crawfish Boil this year! I am ashamed to admit I thought about attending to hear him.... Boo on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment