Friday, March 13, 2009




I haven't done a post all week so here' s a recap last Saturday we spent the day at Scotty's parent's new place on Smith Lake watching the guys build a deck. Brinley Kate even got to ride on the boat with her Uncle Chris and Heather too bad she didn't like it. Sundays are usually always an adventure! There made to be a day of rest but that's usually anything but what they are. I think the devil's always working on you when your getting ready for church for example making sure a spill always happens and everybody's running late.
So last Sunday we didn't make it to Sunday School but we were early for worship after that we went & did our usual where we usually order off the $ menu @ Wendy's but we spurlged for a change & got combos. Scotty didn't realize his b-ball game was at 1:30 so he totally couldn't make that since we didn't get out of church till almost 1:00 (we had a holy ghost party!) On the way home BK informed us she spilled her sprite on her and she was pretty much soaked! Since we had a baby shower to go to I just threw her smocked dress in the dryer a few & it dried right up that's when I noticed there was a button missing off Hallie's dress..... so she changed into another smocked dress & off we went!
We got to the shower finally! Where of course they were serving red punch?!? So I sent BK off in the room where her Granna was opening the gifts while me & Hallie girl were looking at what she got. Then I heard "That's just too big of a cup for such a tiny little girl" ohhh No! Yep she had done it...spilt red punch all down her new poodle smocked dress! But there is good new..It came out!
I'm sure this weekend will be fun as well since were working on a baby shower Saturday & two b'day parties Sunday. I was suppose to go tear down a wall on a house at 8am in the morning with our SS class but Scotty's gonna go without me since we don't have sitters & I have a baby shower. I want a restful weekend!











1 comment:

  1. Did you take that close up of Hallie, it's so good. I love it.

    ReplyDelete