Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Giving Props to my homeboy

Ya'll just gotta hear this guy on YouTube its under Macho Sauce Production.I tried to put one of the video's on here but couldn't get it to work. He's had my attention for a good while now and he's right up my little alley.

(Switch up)
So I used power tools yesterday by myself home alone with no hubby and I got some things done that my Ohh so procrastinator husband would never have gotten around to doing!

On another note (Sorry for my randomness)It's about to drive me plum crazy that I can't find the matching Strasburg shoe of Hallie's! Momma's out there you know these aren't cheap and I've tried to be calm and patient about the finding process but it's officially ticked me off!

And........ me and the girls STILL have the sniffles I mean after a week now were tired of it all of us. Our friends had their baby and we haven't been able to go see the little guy it just STINKS!
But.... Scotty took off Friday and Saturday & I'm pretty pumped. I think I even talked him into going with me to Cottontails Friday (he's doesn't know what he has gotten into) but I thought he could handle the pictures with the easter bunny while I'm shopping (yeah right).But anywhoooo I can at least take the double stroller to hold everything I've bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment